Wednesday, March 5, 2014

QUOTES

I enjoy collecting quotes.  The quotes may be about art, or music, or how to view or live life.  I have a number of them on my desk top and look at them frequently for inspiration.  I recently read a quote from Ralph Waldo Emerson and added it to my desk top.  When scrolling through some of those already collected, I discovered that this one had captured my attention some time ago.   It was already in my collection.

    "Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Another that has merit is:

     "Don't die with your music still inside you."  ~Wayne Dyer~

 This could apply to artists in that we should not die with our art still inside.  The world needs beauty expressed, both in music and art.








1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Kathy, for posting these quotes. They're good reminders for all of us. Sometimes we need a little nudge to put aside our everyday chores to make time for self expression.

    ReplyDelete